Course Description: This course provides an overview of Pressure Regulating Valve (PRV) technology, common industry terms and definitions and Cash Acme PRV models and their commercial, residential and / or industrial applications.
Course Objective: Upon completion of the Pressure Regulating Valve course, the learner will be able to understand how a PRV functions, recognize industry terminology, identify Cash Acme PRV models and determine their proper applications.
- Module 1: Explains why a PRB is needed, how it functions, current PRV standards and common industry terminology.
- Module 2: Provides an overview of Cash Acme PRV models and their applications.
- Module 3: Identifies which PRVs are best suited for commercial, residential and / or industrial applications and why.
- Final Exam: This final exam contains 9 multiple choice or true / false questions. After successfully completing the exam, a downloadable Certificate of Completion will be available.
- End of Course Evaluation (optional)