Course Description: This course provides an in-depth look into the functionality, components and technology behind Temperature & Pressure Relief Valves (T&P) in both residential and commercial applications.
Course Objective: Upon completion of the T&P course, the learner will be able to understand, identify and discuss the differences between residential and commercial T&P valves, how they function and what elements they are comprised of.
- Module 1: Introduces the functionality of T&P valves.
- Module 1 Assessment: This exam contains 6 multiple choice and / or true / false questions. After successfully completing the exam, the learner may proceed to module #2.
- Module 2: Provides an overview of Cash Acme T&P models and their applications.
- Module 2 Assessment: This exam contains 3 multiple choice and / or true / false questions. After successfully completing both exams, a downloadable Certificate of Completion will be available.
- End of Course Evaluation (optional)