ContactSign Up

I have 200 PSI of inlet pressure and a production machine that requires 30 PSI. What is the valve should I use?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Syd 3 years, 12 months ago.

  • Creator
  • #730


    In order to control the incoming water pressure, you would need to install a pressure-regulating valve. In this instant you would want a PRV that can accommodate in excess of 200 PSI inlet and reduce the outlet pressure ranging between 15-50 PSI.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.